All About Sparkle specialises in turning your office complex once again back into a bright, clean and ‘sparkling’ environment and then maintaining it in that way.
All types and sizes of business are catered for, but particularly concentrating on office cleaning that requires daily cleans, we pride ourselves in knowing that in addition to the quality of service we always provide our pricing policy should still in most cases compete with any genuine written quote from our competitors.
All About Sparkle manages its quality systems and procedures in line with our objective of ensuring consistent service delivery and meeting our customers’ quality requirements:
- Detailed cleaning specification is developed for every site
- Each cleaner is familiarised with the specification before starting
- If possible the cleaner is introduced to the site management
- All sites have a “communications book” which cleaners review daily
- All About Sparkle’s cleaners have at least 4 years experience
- Training takes place ‘on site’ in real situations
- Regular Quality Audits are undertaken and feedback given
- Any issue raised by a client is attended to within 24 hours
Each site will be given a “Cleaning Communications Book” detailing communications relevant to cleaning. This folder is intended as a means of ensuring appropriate communication between cleaning staff and clients, and results in any issues being resolved in a quick and timely manner.The usual process is for the client to write a comment in Communications Book. The cleaner will attend to the issue that evening, or will contact the Supervisor and an agreed date will be set with the client for the work to be carried out.